Updated on August, 17, 2020
Put your paws together for our Pets for Pride 2020 winner, Oakley, and their human bff, Lizzy! You’re the lucky winners of the $50 Visa gift card grand prize!
You werked it in that hat and matching rainbow collar – huge round of app-paws goes out to you!
Thank you to all who entered! Your proud furry, purr-y friends brought a smile to our faces 🙂
Kind Clinic’s Pets for Pride Winner!!
Original Publication Date: August 7, 2020
It’s time to dress up your cute fur babies in all the colors of the rainbow and strike a pose to win a prize! Enter our Pets for Pride competition and you can win a $50 Visa gift card and bragging rights that you have the proudest pet ever!
Entering our competition is simple! Check out the instructions and full list of contest rules below. We can’t wait to see all of ya’ll’s pawtastic pics!
How to Enter:
- Snap a pic of your pet in their fabulous Pride attire.
- Upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag us! (Facebook & Instagram: @kindclinic / Twitter: @thekindclinic)
- Use the hashtag #PetsforPride in the copy of your post.
- And you’re entered!
Example: “Hey @kindclinic, check out Toby showing off his rainbow bandana for ATX Pride! #PetsforPride”
- By entering the 2020 Pets for Pride competition (using the hashtag #PetsforPride and tagging Kind Clinic in your post), you agree to the Texas Health Action Photo Release Policy*.
- Only one pet per (purr) human can be entered.
- Only Texas residents 18 years or older with a valid email address are eligible to win.
- Winners will be notified via social media with instructions on how to receive their prize.
- Texas Health Action and Kind Clinic employees may participate but are not eligible to win.
*Photo Release Policy:
You agree to allow Texas Health Action to publish photographs entered into this competition that include your name and likeness and/or that of your pet, for use print, online, and video-based marketing materials, as well as other company publications. You release and hold harmless Texas Health Action from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above. You acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever. You release Texas Health Action, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with your participation.
Let’s see your creative side – it’s all in the deTAILS! Good luck!